Healthians, a diagnostics start-up is planning expansion into southern India ... Full Story
Bhushan Steel, which was acquired by Tata Steel in May, has dedicated ... Full Story
The Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH), one of the ... Full Story
The construction of the 350-bed Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular ... Full Story
Dr Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre has raised a Series-A investment ... Full Story
The Union cabinet recently approved the redevelopment of residential colonies ... Full Story
Apollo Hospitals Group and Hainan Ecological Smart City Group (HESCG), ... Full Story
Japan International Cooperation Agency ( JICA ) has signed an ... Full Story
- Shrine Technologies plans to set up unit in the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City's (GIFT City) SEZ.
- Square Yards has set up two new offices in Kuwait and Bahrain.
- Stellar Value Chain Solutions is planning to assemble line.
- Construction of the proposed New Kampala Port at Bukasa, Kira in Wakiso district of Uganda.
- The installation of a 33kV power grid in the island of Mahé.
- DMIC Trust approves 9 projects with an investment of Rs. 1,20,000 crores
- Tata Projects completes lines for Delhi, Lucknow Metros.
- Telangana HC allows Prime Properties' plea for developing 119 acres in Kukatpally.
- Centre to rope in private players for Chabahar port project in Iran.
- Make policy changes for food processing: Sahai
This site is best viewed with a resolution of 1024x768 (or higher) and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher)
Copyright © 2016-2020