Published On:July 1 2014
Story Viewed 1394 Times
Top 10 contracts signed in June.
As the temperature cranked up a notch or two, there was no cooling on the construction contracts front with a host of big money deals signed throughout June.
Following on from previous months in 2014, Construction Week takes a look at the top ten contracts penned over the last 30 days.
10. Carillion Saudi Arabia wins $118mn hospital deal
9. Kentz wins $125mn Qatargas wastewater plant deal
8. CRC Dorra lands $190mn Qatar worker housing deal
7. Besix wins $218mn Phase III Dubai Canal contract
6. New $234m resort on Saadiyat Island by 2017
5. First turnkey tram system to launch in Qatar
4. Saudi signs road deals worth over $1bn
3. $1.3bn Paris-inspired project launched in Doha
2. Tabreed signs UAE military deal worth $1.6bn
1. Al Futtaim to build $1.6bn Festival City in Saudi